What do we want to achieve
- a dynamic network meeting place
- a creative think tank
- an active initiator and promoter of new ideas, projects, programmes, working methods and funding.
What our aims are
- develop and advance cross-cultural and interdisciplinary training, academic programmes and research that add value to existing education, research and training responsive to a changing global environment
- facilitate co-operation between universities and enterprises and stimulate exchange of information and know-how
- enable the exchange of experience and information regarding higher education regulations and policies among its members and establish contacts with higher education policy-making bodies.
- support proposals for European-focused research, and education by facilitating members’ joint applications for funding by making joint applications to secure funding both for such research, and for the development of the education provision in general.
- generate activities aimed at harmonising quality higher education and effective monitoring among members.
- motivate staff development by fostering staff mobility within the network educational staff development through staff mobility collaborate with policy makers to develop the academic culture of their institutions.
- promote activities that will enhance student mobility by stimulating the implementation of a European Community Credit Transfer System, such as ECTS.